I’ve you’ve never made – or enjoyed – a mint julep before, be sure to check out this post, with lots of information from myself, and videos from the real experts.
Mint Julep Print Me
- 12 (or so) mint leaves
- 1 tsp/5ml-¼ oz/7.5 ml simple syrup
- 2 oz/60 ml bourbon
- In the bottom of a 10-12 oz glass (or a silver julep cup, if you've got one on hand) gently muddle together the mint and simple syrup.
- Add the bourbon to this mixture.
- Stir to combine ingredients, and fill glass with finely crushed ice.
- Garnish with the prettiest mint sprig you have, and serve.
Recipe printed courtesy of jeffreymorgenthaler.com