The mojito education bus keeps on rollin’ on over here. Thanks to Joe Bartender for finding this brilliant (read: boobalicious) instructional video embedded below:
To recap, here’s the recipe:
1. Pick some mint for your mojito. Wink!
2. Put some ice like America.
3. Split half of the cup to half of the cup (to each glass the mixture).
4. Use “one part” of Bacardi rum.
5. Put “three parts” of club soda.
6. Make some lemon on side of glass.
7. Toast yourself and drink both glasses.
And don’t forget to see another great instructional video here.