I thought I’d share some wisdom from Trader Vic. I happen to own a copy of his 1947 Bartender’s Guide, and this is straight from the source. It’s amazing how things never seem to change in bars.
1. People who drink to excess.
2. Cheap floozies who carouse with “every unattached male in the place”.
3. Drunks that travel in pairs and cause a ruckus.
4. People that start fights.
5. Show-offs who order complicated drinks at busy times to impress their friends.
6. Guys that come in and buy a round of drinks for everyone, and then insist that the house buy a round.
Coming up, Trader Vic’s take on bartenders that customers don’t like… stay tuned.
One Reply to “Trader Vic’s People that Bartenders Have Learned Not to Like”
Like its the ordering of the drink that’s difficult!