Okay, I know. This is some seriously low-hanging fruit and I should be ashamed of myself for making fun of it. But come on. It’s so bad, but it’s so fun. So sit back, and enjoy this video from one of our longtime favorites.
Ladies and gentlemen, the Sazerac. A drink that originilated in New Orleans.
- Get a mixing cup to get your ingredients in there.
- Be old school and add an ounce of brandy (note: this makes approximately half a drink)
- Add six times the amount of sugar normally called for.
- Get those Picard bitters in there.
- Add ice and then grab some abstinenthe. Abstinenthe is a blue version of absinthe and tastes like mouthwash.
- Placing a bar spoon upside down in the glass, stir until it’s nice and chill.
- Skip the always-specified lemon peel and garnish with an orange peel for some unknown reason.
- Serve in a cocktail glass.
- Profit from the fools who enroll in your bartending school.